Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Texas Fishing!



I am not as well traveled as most. Although I have seen Ukraine, El Salvador and Cabo San Lucas Mexico, I have never been outside of the four west coast states: Washington, Oregon, Nevada (which isn't really on the coast but is in the west), and of course California. This Christmas I will be heading out to Mcallen Texas and need HELP!!

I know nothing about fishing these parts! I did a little research and I found out that they have a popular canal fishing scene. That’s all I know. I am wondering if any of you have been out in that area or have ANY advice you can give me about fishing out there. Do you know any lakes, ponds or rivers in the area? I know it’s a shot in the dark but who knows, maybe one of you has been out there!? Let me know! And If I don’t get to say it later, Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Drive to the gulf and firh for reds and trout if you can.

    ReplyDelete