Sunday, August 19, 2012

Updates!

Seems like I don't fish enough anymore! Or at least not enough to keep things interesting here at the old blog. As i write to you I am sitting in the great state of Washington where I hoped to go fishing with my brother in law however, it looks like it's not gonna happen. So, I figured I would give you a few fishing reports.

Black butte Lake - August 11th - skunked! the water was low, I mean super low! The park rangers told us that the lake was 1/3 of its usual capacity. With 6 lines in the water, we didn't even get a bite!

Yolo Bypass - August 16th -  I basically had a couple of hours off so I decided to go fishing with my buddy art who is ADD and can't stare at a fishing pole for the life of him! I am the only one who got a little action by catching myself a little 12 in catfish.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll get out on the water as soon as I can and when I do I will let you guys know. Until I do, you guys keep catching those fish folks and break that bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment