Monday, October 8, 2012

Lures, Tackle and Sales, Oh My!

This one is for Angler's Belong who wrote:
Any pictures of the goods they send inside the box?

He is referring to my last post where i talked about "Mystery Tackle Box" A subscription service that sends you quality new tackle and lures for only $15 a month. With two posts about MTB and many to come in the future, maybe somebody has to sponsor me (Pay Me Mystery Tacklebox! haha)  they can just pay me in lures!

This is the type of stuff they send out

These Were included in Septembers Box
Here are the pictures you requested, sir!

Also, I'm not sure if you all were aware of this but Sports Authority stores are having a hue yellow tag sale on fishing lures and tackle. some of the stuff is crap but i found a lot of good stuff for VERY cheap. It's a 1/2 off sale so I was able to get some spinners, a sturgeon leader, a couple of jigs and some other tackle for Largemouths and Small mouths for about 10 bucks. $20 worth of gear for 10 bucks, That's a hell of a deal!


Any Sales that you guys have heard about? let me know and I will amend this post to reflect those sales.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures...look like some cool stuff there..but I think the best part of it is the feeling like Christmas Day when you open your box of present...:)

    ReplyDelete