Thursday, March 21, 2013

Update and Beach Camping!

Happy Spring and tight lines to all of you!

I have been away for a while. Went fishing with my buddy Sean a while back in his boat. it was a good time but no fish. Also hit the sac a couple of weeks ago with Ol' Pops (my dad). Got a few bites but didn't hook into anything either. a ton of sturgeon jumping all around us though, that was quite a sight!

Its been a rough start to the year. First Quarter is almost over and not a fish to my name! I am really hoping that I will get more opportunities during spring and that I am able to catch a lot of fish.

This weekend I will be taking a trip out to the Lost coast to camp out with my buddies on the beach. We will be camping out on Usal Beach which is located in Sinkyone Wilderness State Park. I camped out on the beach once, but I was too young to appreciate it. This will be my first beach camping trip and I intend to enjoy every minute of it! AND I will be taking my fishing rod out so I will also be surf fishing for the first time in my life. I have gotten tips from a few folks on how to fish out there so hopefully I will hook into something out there. I will definitely let you guys know how I do and how everything went. Thanks for reading, folks! Pictures to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment